Sunday, June 3, 2012

More Funny Spanish Language Bloopers

I've written elsewhere about the bloopers I've made while learning Spanish. But I thought I'd post a few funny Spanish bloopers that have happened to other people...


1) Fighting over a bill


Tried to say: We will pay for you (pagamos)                                
Actually said: We will fight you (pegamos)


2) Lord died for a good cause...


Tried to say: The Lord died for your sins (pecados)                     
Actually said: The Lord died for your fish (pescados)


3) I have 4 sisters...


Tried to say: I have 4 sisters and I'm the oldest (meyor)

Actually said:  I have 4 children and I am the best (mejor) 


4) Be careful what you ask for....


Tried to say: I ask (yo pido)                                                             
Actually said: I fart (yo pedo)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...