Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Achoo, Achoo, Achoo...

So the other day, Jen & I were sitting around & I heard an electronic voice saying something like, "Achoo, achoo, achoo..." It really sounded like someone sneezing.

It wasn't. It was just Jen learning Spanish numbers! "Ocho" = the number 8.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

BTW: the smart phone translation apps are really pretty handy. I'm using the Talking Multi-Language Translator & Dictionary. You speak (or type) to it in English (or Spanish) & it spits out the equivalent in Spanish (or English). It's not perfect, but it's a great way to learn Spanish.

One day in the pet store, an employee used an app to explain something about our pet turtle. But he was typing for an eternity. I wanted to grab his phone, download this app & get him to speak instead, but, of course, I didn't know how to explain...

How do you say "Catch-22" in Spanish??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...