Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hostel Kankun Rooftop

I've written elsewhere about our great hostel, Hostel Kankun.

Here are some shots of the hostel's rooftop patio. 


   
The black cylinders are surplus water tanks.



   
Here's a shot, looking North...




If anyone knows what kind of trees those are (with the orange leaves), please let me know.


And, here's a sunset shot, looking West, taken with my Dell Streak's crappy 5MP camera ...




That sliver of light at the top is the moon. Ow-ow-owwwwwwww!


Oh, & one more thing..


After failing to convince the hostel's owner (Ramon) to let me brick off a corner of the roof to make a wading pool & small beach, I've decided to sneak a kiddie pool & maybe an umbrella up there. And, who knows, maybe a few bucket-fulls of sand will *accidentally* get dumped up there..


I'll post some pics of the rooftop beach project ASAP. Wish me luck :)




Last Update: June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...