Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ants Ants Ants... Damn Ants in my Cereal!

I know I've posted about ants before but when you're sitting at your PC wondering what to write about... and you realize that you're eating your breakfast cereal with your hands, one bran flake at a time, because the tiny ants that plague your kitchen somehow wiggled through the tiny cracks in the rolled up cereal bag and crept into your cereal... well, what choice do you have, really?




From now on we're fumigating (or at least spraying some OFF around the kitchen) once a week & keeping our cereal in the refrigerator!

I know the ants were here first & we're just visiting "their" jungle, but if Jen & I ever go insane, that could be the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...